Student Voice Teams
Students from Prep – 6 get the opportunity to join the School Captains as part of a Student Voice Team throughout the year.
student voice teams
Each Student Voice Team has a specific focus, allowing students with a passion for certain areas to support the student body to drive change. There may be multiple Student Voice Teams operating at one time. To be considered for a Student Voice Team, students may be nominated by staff, their peers or self-nominate.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engage with, listen and respond to the full range of student perspectives and feedback
- Confidently represent the school and the students
- Generate meaningful discussions on behalf of all students
- Report back to classes at Classroom Meetings
- Be prepared to learn leadership skills and take opportunities to practice